Day Care CPR and First Aid
We Come to You
The CPR Training School offers the Heartsaver® CPR/AED and Pediatric First Aid course which is designed to meet the regulatory and credentialed training requirements for day care workers in all 50 states.
- This course teaches basic First Aid, CPR, and AED skills for children such as:
- What to do when a child or infant has a breathing problem
- Giving compressions and breaths to an infant or child
- Stopping bleeding that can be seen
The Day Care CPR Course is intended primarily for:
- Child care workers
- Foster care workers
- Camp counselors
- Youth group leader
- Others responsible for children
The Day Care CPR course is a classroom-based instruction (using instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout) that covers:
• First aid basics
• Medical emergencies
• Injury emergencies
• Environmental emergencies
Classroom format is ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor. During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete Day Care first aid, CPR and AED skills practice, and CPR and AED skills testing. At the end, the student receives the American Heart Association Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Course Completion Card which is valid for two years.
Call 678-540-4450 or contact us to schedule a Day Care CPR Training Course.