Nursing CPR and Nursing School CPR
BLS for the Heathcare Provider
The CPR Training School offers nurses, nursing students in training, and medical or nursing assistants Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Course which is designed to provide them the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or non-licensed healthcare professionals.
Course Features Nursing CPR / BLS
The Initial Provider Course requires approximately 4.5 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
Renewal Course requires approximately 4 hours, including skills practice and skills testing.
Nursing CPR Training Course provides instruction on:
- Key changes in Basic Life Support, based on the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Nursing CPR with an advanced airway
Call (678) 540-4450 or contact us to schedule a Nursing CPR Training class.